Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The jouney rests, for now

Hello, its Goldenheart again. When we last left off i was on my ay thorugh Westfall. Through out my journey i did alot. When i arrived i brought some westfall stew with me which i did as instructed and gave it to hope saldean, she had me feed it to some hobos outide the city. some things happend and it was reveiled Hope Saldean was actually Vanessa VanCleef. Daughter of the late Edwin VanCleef, former leader of the Defias Brotherhood. Which instantly stung me wit regrt since i read in the stormwind library not long ago about my father, one of hisgreatest accomplishments was "Bringing EdwinVanCleef to justice". It was in fact is fault Vanessa was as crazy wih vengence as she is now. I watched hopelessly as she recreated the brotherhood. things in westfall are troubling as of late and thus i must go. goodbye, for now

No comments:

Post a Comment